Hi everyone!Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I always carry ________________ with me.
2.I would love to know why ______________?
3. I express my love in the form of _________.
4. _________ makes me feel like the luckiest individual alive.
1. I always carry Hope with me. She’s a tiny pewter angel I keep in my purse.
2. I would love to know why white playdough is never sold in individual containers- they make you buy a whole set. Any other color you can get for 50 cents. The Great One has the dentist kit and she needs a lot of white to make the teeth.
3. I express my love in the form of thoughtful gifts, spending time with loved ones and cooking. Plus the poor kitties get covered in kisses.
4. Sammy sleeping on my head makes me feel like the luckiest person alive.
Here are some flashbacks from Valentine’s Days past-
Angel Phoebe in February 2015
And in February 2017, posing with a card from her Purrince.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...