Hi everyone. Thank you for all the kind words you left for me on the loss of Millie. We miss him so much.
Now it is time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I am particular about __________________.
2. My _____________ is ___________________.
3. _________ is a moment I will never forget.
4. Have you ever heard of _________?
1. I am particular about what movies I will watch. If I am going to invest in the time to watch a movie, it better be good or at least have Nic Cage in it.
2. My Sammy is taking good care of me. I think he knows how sad I am so he is with me almost constantly.
3. Sitting next to Alec Baldwin is a moment I will never forget. I apologize if I sound like a broken record to those that have been reading my blog a long time. For anyone who doesn’t know, I was an extra on 30 Rock in 2008 and Alec Baldwin sat next to me during a filming break. I could not speak to him though, extras are treated like dirt.
4. Have you ever heard of Stumptown? It is a crime drama that started in September. We just started watching it and are really enjoying it.