Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link ( see below) to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. On New Year’s Eve, I _______________________________.
2. My focus word for 2020 is ______________________.
3. _________ is the best thing about starting a new year.
4. My personal goals for 2020 include _________.
1. On New Year’s Eve, I go out for Chinese food with my hubby and another couple. We go at 5 PM so it will be an early night.
2. My focus word for 2020 is more of a phrase-“let it go”. I am REALLY going to declutter this year. I keep trying and always fizzle.
3. A fresh start is the best thing about starting a new year. It gives me hope that anything is possible.
4. My personal goals for 2020 include decluttering and trying to be healthier.
Here are photos from 2014 and 2015 of Angel Phoebe with gifts she got from Grammie. Earmuffs ( to block out my Christmas signing) and a big bag of Party Mix.
We are also joining the Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop hosted by Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows in memory of Roby Sweet.
Brody was not very cooperative with the Santa photo shoot.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...