Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. I still can’t switch to text version to add the code and I haven’t had time to figure out the problem. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. _____________________ stresses me this time of year.
2. My favorite holiday film is ______________________.
3. If you ask me, _________ makes this season merry and bright.
4. _________ brings back memories.
1. Everything stresses me out this time of year. Mainly too many people out shopping when I am.
2. My favorite holiday film is The Family Man-also one of my favorite Nicolas Cage movies.
3. If you ask me, seeing cats dressed up makes this season merry and bright.
4. Oplatki brings back memories. It is a Polish tradition on Christmas Eve to break this wafer with everyone present and wish 3 things for them like health, wealth and happiness. I have fond memories of breaking it with many great aunts and uncles that are now departed.
Angel Lucy wrote: That elf you sent to spy on us sleeps with the fishes.