Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I look forward to seeing ____________________ at the holidays.
2. I can see _______outside my ___________ window.
3. _________ always puts me in a festive mood.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is _________.
1. I look forward to seeing several cousins at the holidays.
2. I can see SNOW outside ALL my windows. We ended up with a total of 21 inches over 2 days earlier this week. I love snow, but not is such big batches 🙂
3. Listening to Christmas music always puts me in a festive mood.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is our annual Christmas Eve open house. Although we have to do it on the 23rd every other year now.
This Sunday we will be showing part 1 of our letters to Santa. Here are some from past years.
Poor Angel Stinky always asked for a new name.
Angel Phoebe was very worried about Santa’s reindeer running over her beloved Grammie so she asked him to teach them how to drive. She also added a PS for some treats.
I still can’t add the code so please visit my co-host to add your link.