Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is ______________________.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when ____________________.
3. I was shocked when I learned that _________.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to _________.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Lucy. My angel Lucy would have pulled the football from Charlie Brown too.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when -I will let you know when that happens. I still feel like a child because my hubby handles everything for me just like my parents did. I am blessed, but I am also in for a big shock someday.
3. I was shocked when I learned that I was talking to my aunt and not Barney Rubble ( Flintstones) on the phone when I was a kid. For years I thought I was talking to Barney. I wanted him to leave Betty and come live with me- I guess I was a bit of a hussy.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to fit into clothes in my closet. I have so many clothes, yet I have outgrown so many. Or worse, I bought them with the hope of someday fitting into them, but that hasn’t happened.