Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I love it when __________________________.
2. I know it’s time to _________________ when ________________.
3. Others come to me when they need _________.
4. We should never take _________ for granted.
1. I love it when Prancie tortures her Dad. She has him wrapped around her little paw. She will knock things off his end table until he gets up to snack her.
2. I know it’s time to vacuum when Trouble’s bloomers look like this ( see photo)
Poor Trouble, her fur easily catches the cardboard shreds from scratchers.
3. Others come to me when they need anything to do with cats- advice on health, behavior, etc.
4. We should never take anything for granted. If you re able to be online and read then you have it better than most people in the world. And especially, never take your loved ones for granted, we never know how long we have with them ( 2-legged and 4-legged).