Hi everyone!Before we get started, we want to give our condolences to Ann of Zoolatry who lost her beautiful cat, Maggy. To visit her, click here.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. 13 years ago, I __________________.
2. By this time next year, I hope to ________________________.
3. One word that describes me is _________.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the _________ genre.
1. 13 years ago, I was still working as a tutor for the high school and my niece was still living with us ( she did until 2011). I knew nothing about cat blogs back then, I sure missed out on a lot.
2. By this time next year, I hope to still have all my loved ones ( 2-legged and 4-legged). I know this is not likely being that KaTwo has mammary cancer and Millie is shrinking away despite his big appetite and his thyroid meds.
3. One word that describes me is quirky I asked my mom what she thought and she said “weird”. I asked my hubby and he answered, compassionate. I like his answer.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the comedy genre.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
For our flashbacks, I have some photos of Angel Phoebe on Cinco de Mayo. It was her favorite holiday. As many of you know, she had a cup on her pole and used to collect tips. On Cinco de Mayo her Grammie and her Dad each gave her $5.
And now to tell you about the logs with red spots that I showed you yesterday. My hubby and I are attempting to grow mushrooms, I purchased plugs that have the spores in them. You need to cute logs and let them sit for 2 weeks, then drill 20 holes in each log. You hammer the plugs into the holes and use cheese wax ( or beeswax) to coat them so no other organisms get in. You also have to coat the ends of the logs. In 6 months we should have Hen of the woods mushrooms. This is new to us, we have only grown the button mushroom kits indoors.
Be sure to come by tomorrow for our Star Wars giveaway for May the 4th.