Hi everyone! About the cat I was trying to rescue: Thank you to all who tried to help me with transportation. I got a call yesterday and was told a local home was found for him. It is better for him to stay local because he is afraid of people and it would be a long trip. I am thankful his life has been spared and he now has a forever home.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. I got my first cell phone in ____________.
2. I wish the word __________________ could be removed from the English language.
3. I’ll never outgrow _________.
4. _________ make(s) me feel old.
1. I got my first cell phone in 1991. My hubby ( boyfriend at the time), got it for me. It was only for emergencies, service was very sparse and it came in a huge bag and plugged into the cigar lighter in the car. There was no charging a battery.
2. I wish the word ma’am could be removed from the English language. I am not a fan of hashtag either- it is a freakin’ pound sign. 🙂
3.I’ll never outgrow stuffed animals, games and needing my mommy.
For my flashback, I have a photo of Trouble on her first day with us last year, April 21st.
Yes, I forgot her Gotcha Day. Poor kitty. Happy Belated Gotcha Day Trouble!
The A-Z Blogging Challenge, we are up to the letter W. W is for water. I want to remind you if you give your cat tap water to be careful.I am lucky to have a well, but if I had water from town, I would purchase bottled water for us and the cats. A lot of times there is rust in local water from cleaning fire hydrants, there is also a lot of chemicals to keep it free of bacteria.
This week is also the Pet Photo Fails Blog Hop hosted by Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows in memory of Roby Sweet. Joanie wasn’t looking at me and Sammy’s eyes are lasers.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...