Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. ____________________ and ______________ go hand in hand.
2. _____________________ makes my heart happy.
3. Don’t be afraid to _________.
4. If _________ was a sport, I would win hands down.
1. Coffee and books go hand in hand.
2. Snuggling with my kitties makes my heart happy. And so do hugs from The Great One.
3. Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you feel is right.
4. If stain removal was a sport, I would win hands down. Just the other day, I managed to get marker off some wood items The Great One had colored ” on accident”. Toothpaste works wonders.
Joanie and I thank you for all the purrs and prayers. Her teeth were good, no extractions. It takes a while for the pathology report to come back on the bumps. I only had the larger one (1st photo) sent out because it cost $200 for that which brought the bills to $877, including the senior discount we get through my hubby.
The one in the front was smaller. As you can see, Joanie is still a little drugged in the photo.
And Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head are a little out of sorts today too.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...