Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. I am hoping the lunky shows up, but WordPress changed the format for posts this week and I am still having a hard time figuring it out. If I don’t have a linky, my co-host will.
1. I really need to ___________________.
2. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) decoration is __________________________.
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like _________.
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of _________.
- I really need to finish Christmas shopping so I am not running around at the last minute.
- My favorite Christmas decoration is some lights from my childhood. They were missing for years, but I found them in the attic when we sold the house in 2003. (see photo below).
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Santa’s workshop in my dining room. That is where I put all the gifts waiting to be wrapped . I also get all my mailings ready in there.
- This time of year, I eat my fair share of sugar cookies. I love the ones sold at Barnes and Noble and they keep giving out coupons for buy one get one free so I keep buying them.