Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I refuse to shop in ____________________.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is _________________________.
3. I’m dreaming of _________.
4. I wouldn’t touch _________ with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
1. I refuse to shop in Hollister. Words can’t express how much I hate that store. It is over priced crap and the music is so loud. My Mom and I used to dread going in there with my niece. Of course, when The Great One is old enough, we will probably go in for her. Not a fan of Aberchrombie either.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is Michael’s Craft Store. I love that place. I could spend hours thinking of what I could create. And I would enjoy crocheting too.
3. I’m dreaming of Nicolas Cage ( nothing naughty).
4. I wouldn’t touch marijuana with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. I am disgusted that my state allows recreational use now and there are “pot shops” popping up all over.
I couldn’t get Trouble to look at me for this photo. Brody is in the background thinking better you than me.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...