Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I can’t wait to have _______________________ on Thanksgiving ( if not in the USA, substitute your next holiday).
2. I am thankful for ____________________________-.
3. When it comes to pie, _________.
4. A feast is not a feast without _________.
1. I can’t wait to have cornbread stuffing with cranberries and green bean casserole for Thanksgiving.
2. I am thankful for my hubby, mom, niece, great-nieces, my kitties, my home and my life in general. Also thankful for all the friends I have made through blogging including all who are reading this.
3. When it comes to pie, banana cream is my favorite, but I never make it.For Thanksgiving, I will make chocolate cream and apple.
4. A feast is not a feast without appetizers- they are my favorite part of a meal. My favorites are a cheeseball and crackers, buffalo chicken dip and spinach dip. Speaking of cheeseballs, my great-niece’s 3rd birthday party was a Frozen theme so I made an Olaf cheeseball.
Emmy likes resting on my legs, sometimes she even sits on my lap. She is a sweetie.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...