Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. As a child, I feared ______________.
2. Friday the 13th _____________________.
3. I think _________ is my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with _________.
1. When I was a child, I feared the dark. I still like a night-light on at night.
2. Friday the 13th is a day like any other, no bad luck. I am very superstitious except for Friday the 13th and black cats.
3. I think my sensitivity is my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with adopting a cat- or two or more 🙂
Joanie was pretty tired at the end of The Great One’s visit.We didn’t go to Build-A-Bear because my niece saw on Facebook that they had closed off the line at 300. I assume that was all they had for inventory. I did get a voucher in my email for $15 off so we will go soon. I don’t think waiting in a line for hours would have been fun at all.