Hi everyone! Today marks 2 fulls years of Friendly Fill-Ins. Thank you to all who have participated. Right now, Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a much needed break. Please keep her and her kitties in your prayers as several of them have health issues.
I am pleased to announce my new partner in The Friendly Fill-Ins, The very talented and creative Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs. We will be having a different badge soon , but for today, we will go with the original one. Please be sure to click on the link to be directed to the page where you can add your link. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I spend ______________ hours per day online.
2. When I go online, I use my _________________.
3. Mother’s Day __________________.
4. I wish ______________________.
- I spend an average of 6 hours per day online.
- When I go online, I use my HP laptop.
- Mother’s Day is when I usually make brunch for my mom, sister, niece and great-niece, but this year my niece is treating us all out to brunch at a local restaurant.
- I wish we never had to say goodbye to loved ones ( 2-legged and 4-legged).
We are also joining Feline Friday currently hosted by
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...