My art ties in with The A-Z Blogging Challenge. Noel is posing with our G, a ghost. I tried to put a black frame around it and ended up with this.
Here are my thankfuls-
- We had a wonderful Easter.
- Enough leftovers for most of the week, and I even sent everyone home with some too.
- The decadent pie my niece made with a chocolate graham crust and chocolate chip cookie dough inside ( not actual dough, but tasty) topped with whipped cream and drizzed with chocolate syrup.
- Thankful our church does food blessing for Easter, here is a photo of some of the beautiful baskets people make. Ours is not included, we keep everything wrapped because we are germphobes.
5, Another vet free week.
6.The Great One usually teases me when I want a kiss goodbye, but today she came right over for a kiss.
7. A surprise package in the mail with my favorite candy 🙂
8. I am thankful that I am more laid back than I used to be. My niece was so worried about The Great One breaking something and I just said, “she’d be doing me a favor, I have too many things anyway.” I remember crying over things my niece used to break like ears off of rabbit statues.
9. We got an inch of snow today- and it melted by the end of the day.
10.Hubby bought me a pineapple, I know that sounds odd, but I have been saying I wanted to get one and haven’t so when he went to get cat litter, he also got me a pineapple which was thoughtful.