For mt art, I made a puzzle of Sammy in his Easter hat. I guarantee you that you can beat my time of 18 minutes and 9 seconds.
And here are my thankfuls-
- Thankful that my church still blesses food for Easter, we are going this morning to get it blessed. When I was a kid. the priest used to come to the house to bless the food.
- Thankful Lent is almost over so I can indulge in chocolate and Doritos again.
- Pedicure with my mom.
- Chinese food lunch with my mom after pedicure.
- Tallulah had her checkup and her mouth has healed nicely.
- The checkup was free.
- Emmy is always on my lap, she is truly a lap cat now.
- One morning this week, my hubby got up 2 hours before me and when I woke up, Joanie and Emmy were on the bed in close proximity with no problems.
- A surprise package from a friend came in the mail.
- Hubby and I made horseradish, we do that twice a year at Christmas and Easter.
If you can’t access the puzzles, you can go to my puzzle page and find it there. Click here