My first thankful is also my art for the week. Online puzzles, they are providing me with a lot of amusement. I made one for St. Patrick’s Day with a photo I took several years ago when my niece and her cat, Nixon lived here. He is 11 years old now and doing well. It took me 19 minutes and 37 seconds to complete, I guarantee you that you can beat that time.
2. Thankful we only got 4 inches of snow on Tuesday, some places in Massachusetts got 27 inches.
3. Thankful a good cardiologist is only an hour away for Emmy. I am sure she would like one even closer, but it isn’t that far.
4. Thankful that Tallulah is recovering well from her big dental.
5. Thankful for a surprise package that arrived in the mail just as we returned from Emmy’s appointment. It was a pleasant surprise especially during this stressful week with so much going on with the kitties. Thank you to Rachel at Three Chatty Cats for all these great treats and for the kitty stickers she sent for “The Great One”.
6. Thankful my Mom stayed with the cats while we were with Emmy. I am always afraid to leave the house unattended for fear that someone would break in and harm them or they would get out and be eaten by coyotes. ( We had coyote tracks in the snow around our house).
7.Parchment paper- I used to always burn my cookies until I started using it.I made a batch of cherry winks for my hubby, but I used green cherries for St. Patrick’s Day.
8.Joanie is thankful that Mrs. Potato Head and Gremmie are friends again.
9. I am thankful for toys, “The Great One” and I had fun playing grocery store and vet clinic the other day.
10. A great nap that made up that hour we lost.