Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art and Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hops. My art this week is my new crochet creation. I have been finding a lot of new patterns while searching for my A-Z ideas.
Crocheted vases are so easy and fun to make. Then I added pussy willows because they don’t need water. I gave these to my friend who runs the senior center in the next town. They will be centerpieces on the lunch tables and then can be given away.I have made some more too already for myself and family.
And here are my ten thankfuls.
1,2) Hubby and I had our annual dermatologist appointment and all is well. I love going together so I can point to everything I want checked. The dermatologist said, “wives save lives.”
3) Lunch out with the hubby after our appointment.
4) My mom stayed with the cats while we were out and catered to their every whim.
5,6) Coffee with a friend and her adult daughter had time to come too. We always have fun.
7) Time spent with my mom and “The Great One”. Even though whenever I sing, she says not to and cries if I won’t stop- I guess my college choir teacher was doing everyone a favor when she told me to mouth the words.
8) No power outage for this past storm.
9) Thankful that my hubby plows our yard so I only have a little shoveling to do.We got 10 inches on Thursday.
10) The library finally got some books in for me, I have been cutting into my emergency stash of about 40 books.