Our art today is a puzzle of Emmy. I love doing online puzzles from Colehaus Cats , Basil and One Spoiled Cat so I decided to make one of Emmy. When you got to the page, it is labeled Phoebe because I made one of her last year. Emmy is wearing a Dr. Seuss hat in anticipation of Dr. Seuss Day. Tomorrow she will announce a giveaway to celebrate.
It took me 22 minutes and 51 seconds, I guarantee you that you can beat that.
Here are my thankfuls-
- Tallulah’s ultrasound on her heart was good. She can now have her dental which she needs because she has tooth resorption.
- Online puzzles- they are so fun.
- Toys-I love playing with the great one and her fun toys.
- Some nice days that felt like Spring.
- Allegra and Benadryl-especially helpful when I have something with MSG.
- The Olympics are almost over- new tv shows next week.
- Coffee with a friend.
- 8 A walk with the hubby.
- My shopping trip planned for today with my family.
- Didn’t read much this week, but I got lots of crocheting done.