Hi everyone. Before we get started, we want to say goodbye to Mr. Buttons of Timmy the Tomcat’s family. He was only 7, but lost a battle with kidney disease. Please visit his family, if you haven’t already.
Here are my thankfuls-
2. My great-niece’s growing vocabulary, she told my mom and I to calm down the other day 🙂
3. Nice and Easy hair color- why pay for a full color every 6 weeks when I can spend $6 on this?
4. Pedicure with my mom.
5. Chinese food lunch with my mom after the pedicures- even if we looked odd in flip flops when it was only 30 degrees.
6. Breakfast with a friend.
7. A bargain- found 2 long sleeved v-necks for only $3/each.
8. Joanie sleeps between us every night, not the whole night, but she is always there in the morning.