2. I think everyone should take ____________________ daily.
3. I (almost) always , because .
4. I (almost) never because
1. The flu shot is a good thing to get, my hubby and I got ours in October.
2. I think everyone should take a turmeric supplement daily. It is a great anti-inflammatory and some research has shown it to help prevent certain cancers.
3. I (almost) always eat too much junk food, because I have NO will power.
4. I (almost) never drink alcohol because I don’t like it. I will taste one sip of the wine my hubby makes , but to me they just taste like alcohol and not the fruit they are made from.
Emmy is here with the ingredients for our sandwich.
I wanted to do something different for Bacon’s Shopping Around the World so here is a recipe for a ‘mock” tuna sandwich. Back in 2010 when I attempted to be a vegetarian ( no fish either), I found this recipe and it tastes just like tuna salad.
1 can of chickpeas $1.00
2 T of mayonaise $2.50/jar
1 T of pickle juice ( not sure of the cost)
1 celery stalk, finely chopped ( $1.99/package)
bread ( I use bad for you white bread, $1/loaf
Rinse and drain chickpeas, then mash them up.
add mayo, pickle juice and celery then spread on bread of your choice