Our art today is our Christmas card with all 12 of the kitties. Please feel free to take the card. I plan to email it and also mail them to those that signed up for the exchange. If you need cards, I highly recommend groupon. I got mine made at Staples for only $8 for a set of 25 purchased through groupon. ( I am not being compensated, I just like to share bargains).
Here are my thankfuls-
- Thankful to live in an area where we get a lot of snow and cold weather- even though the snow is messing up my plans to go to Emily Dickinson’s birthday party at her museum.
- Emmy continues to sit on my lap, when Joanie isn’t hogging it.
- For my ornament/decoration collection that I have acquired over my lifetime ( I will be showing some next Saturday).
- Coffee with a friend.
- Shopping with my mom.
- A hubby that puts the outside lights on the house and in the yard.
- Being able to give my great-niece a cookie and then getting to leave- I must admit I thought it was funny to see her jumping up and down on the couch ( a sugar high) when I was leaving.
- Groupon ( see above).
- A package from a dear friend that arrived this week.
- Coffee- the best beverage 🙂
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Prancie’s Grumpy Giveaway!