Hi everyone! Thank you for the good thoughts and prayers for Sammy and Polar Bear yesterday. Sammy ended up with one tooth being extracted. And Polar Bear was so “feisty” that we have to go back for his blood work, he needs a mild sedative.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins, be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. Thank you to all who participate.
2. I _____________________.
3. One holiday memory that I cherish is .
4. I always thought that Santa
1. Snow is beautiful-in small amounts like under 6 inches.
2. I am tired, I had to get up early to drop Sammy off at the vet. I am not a morning person.
3. One holiday memory that I cherish is , actually I have no one memory that sticks out. I just cherish all the times I have been with my family as a child and as a married woman.
4. I always thought that Santa existed until I was about 8 years old.
We are also joining Feline Friday, currently hosted by Comedy Plus
Joanie looked so cute on my lap the other day with her paws crossed over her eyes.