Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 83. Make sure you add your link at McGuffy’s Reader.You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate, it is a pleasure learning more about you.
1. The best part of last week was _______________________.
2. The worst part of last week was ____________________.
3. is a Winter project that I will be working on.
4. A holiday gift that I always buy for someone is .
1. The best part of last week was Sammy’s heartworm antigen test being negative
( although, I pan to get another one in a few months and an x-ray just in case a heartworm survives to adulthood).
2. The worst part of last week was worrying about Sammy.
3. Decluttering is a Winter project that I will be working on. I know I always write about decluttering and I start, but then life gets in the way. My husband is not very cooperative in this area either.
4. A holiday gift that I always buy for someone is a Fontanini nativity piece for my husband’s sister. We have been adding to her collection for 25 years, I had no idea there were that many people in Bethlehem.
Emmy in her Christmas dress.