Here are my thankfuls:
- I am thankful to all who served and are currently serving. I have the utmost respect for anyone who is willing to give their life for people they have never met.
- For scoring a 21 pound turkey for $1.32. The grocery store in the next town had them for 39cents a pound and they accept the $7 off coupon from their competitor.
- Hubby and I got to finally go to his favorite restaurant for a long overdue birthday dinner ( his birthday is in January, but he had a blood clot and then Phoebe was sick, etc.).
- One of our friends that lives in the same town as the restaurant met us there for dinner, it was nice to catch up.
- Coffee with a different friend on Friday.
- Lots of leftover cake from the great one’s birthday party.
- Emmy finally sat on my lap and has done it more than once.
8. Going shopping today with my mom, niece and the great one.
9. The great one already loves books, she opened some at her party last week and sat right down to look at them instead of moving on to the next gift.
10. Lots of great books that I am currently reading.