I made this on Photofunia to motivate myself to get back to decluttering this weekend. I was doing so well until July then I started bringing more items in then taking out. I blame the book sales, but also my IKEA trip and my birthday.
Here are my 10 Thankfuls
- Being able to call the vet in the morning and get an appointment that day.
- Our walks with Phoebe and seeing how much she enjoys exploring.
- Sweater weather.
- My great-niece is 1 yr. and 10 months old and knows her colors.
- Getting to spend time with my Mom, we went shopping and to lunch on Thursday and I brought her and my great-niece lunch on Tuesday and Friday.
- Thankful that there was no email when I was in college because I still have several letters from my great aunt who passed away at the end of my freshman year in college. It is nice to read them and still feel that love.
- Thankful that I got to go to college and get the dorm experience.
- Thankful my niece went to college and I got to help her move in and move out which gave me the parental view.
- Zucchini still coming in ( we have a 2nd planting so we will have it through September).
- Free Kindle books-Today only ( Saturday 9/2) you can get The Chattere Trilogy by Jeanne Foguth. It is a great Science Fiction collection for teens and adults. I wrote a review last year for Star Bridge, the first book in the series. To read my review, click here.
To go to Amazon for your free copy, click here.
Joanie sends thanks to all who complimented her acting in The Codd Mother. She is hoping to win an Acatemy Award.