Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Thank you to all who participate. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader, you cal also answer in the comment section.
1. My next ___________________ will be ________________________________.
3. Freedom .
4. This week, I am thankful .
1. My next washing machine will be a top loader. I have had a front loader for about 12 years and I don’t think it cleans a well because there is no agitator.
2. Fireworks should be outlawed everywhere. I know I sound like a party pooper, but they are dangerous and scare animals. I never hear anyone complain about them ruining the environment, but they can’t be good.
3. Freedom is taken for granted by so many. We should all be thankful to those that gave their lives so we could be free.
4. This week, I am thankful that whatever it was that was making several of my cats sick seems to be finally going away. Some had this stomach issue more than others, but Brody was the only one with no symptoms.
We also want to join Bacon’s Shopping Around the World
, this month is anything you cooked recently that you went bonkers over.I make a banana bread almost every week that my hubby and I both enjoy ( my Mom likes it too).
Last time we sent Sammy and Joanie for groceries which didn’t work out. It doesn’t look like Millie did any better- not the kind of eggs I wanted, oh well.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Pecans
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 t baking soda, 1t baking powder, 1/2/ cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup chopped pecans, 1/2 cup butter, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 2 mashed very ripe bananas, 1t vanilla.
1. Preheat oven to 350degrees F, Grease a loaf pan ( I use PAM Olive Oil)
2.Whisk first 3 ingredients together then add in pecans and chocolate chips-set bowl aside.
3. Beat butter slowly adding sugar then eggs
4. Beat in bananas and vanilla
5. Beat in bowl from step 2
6. Pour into loaf pan and cook for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
I know I am supposed to put prices, but I am too lazy- sorry.