I am thankful that I have a stash of treats, if only I could get them out of the package myself. I am thankful for Grammie too, I love her so very much even if she didn’t come inside to say hello to me when she picked up Mom yesterday.
Here is my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day.
I love all treats
they is all I wants to eats.
Give me Temptations and Party Mix
make sure you give me more than six.
I have yet to meet a treat I don’t like
regular food can take a hike.
Mom is participating in Wandering Through the Shelves Thursday Movie Picks, TV edition:police- here are her 3 chocies:
- Shades of Blue- Currently is season 2, this show with Ray Liotta and J-Lo is well written and the acting is so good.
- Life on Mars ( 2006) – British TV series that ran for 2 seasons. A police officer gets in an accident that somehow sends him back to the 1970’s.
- Life on Mars ( 2008)- American remake that was just as good as the original. The character development and 1970’s costumes were fantastic.
And here are The Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2.
1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is ______________________________
2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say ______________________________
3. I have a hard time .