Hi everyone! I got to see my Grammie on Wednesday so I am very thankful. I love her so very much. And look what she got for me, well, the purple bag is all mine and the others are for sharing. And Mom is thankful for these two cute mugs she won from Andy and Dougy’s Dad, if you don’t already follow them, you should check out their blog,they are two adorable Persian brothers.
We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
This week for Sammy’s Poetry Day, our Sammy wrote a poem for the letter P.
I like to pee in the tub
I pretend I am in a sub.
When I am mad I pee on the couch
that makes Mom a grouch.
Angel Lucy taught me to pee on the bed
that is something my folks dread.
The pen may be mightier than the sword,
but a well placed pee is never ignored.
And Mom is joining Wandering Through the Shelves’ Thursday Movie Picks, this week is a TV edition of Period Drama. Here are her choices:
- Downtown Abbey ( 2010-2015)- Covers the years 1912-1925, about an aristocratic family and their servants.
- Mad Men ( 2007-2015)- Set in the 1960’s, follows advertising men working on Madison Ave.
- Homefront ( 1991-1993)- I like the clothes, cars, etc. from the 1940’s so I loved this show. It was set in a small Ohio town after WWII.
And here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _________________________.
2. The last thing I think about before sleep is _____________________________.
3. I am looking forward to .
4. I am so pleased .