I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful that I got to see Grammie on Monday and Thursday. I love her so very much!!!
And now for my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day,featuring the letter O. My poem is titled Old.
My Mom is pretty bold
she said I was getting old.
Can she put her foot behind her head?
If she tried, she’d need a week in bed.
Can she climb to the top of my tree?
She would definitely hurt her knee.
She needs to be told
she is the one that is getting old.
We are also joining Wandering Through the Shelves Thursday Movie Picks Blog Hop this week’s theme is The Underdog.
- It’s a Wonderful Life (1946): Poor George Bailey can’t seem to catch a break, especially from that evil Mr. Potter.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary ( 2001): Poor Bridget is single, overweight and pestered by her Mum to get a boyfriend. Despite being far from perfect, she is very lovable.
- Love Potion #9 (1992): Sandra Bullock plays a geeky biologist who starts to get a lot of male attention when she discovers the power of Love Potion #9.
And we can’t forget the Friendly Fill-ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1.In the Spring, I look forward to ______________________________
2. I would love to have a ___________________________ party.
3. Few know this about me, but .
4. No one .