Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 47. Don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can add it up until Wednesday at 11 PM (EST). You can also answer in the comment section.Thank you to all who join in the fun.
1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _________________________.
2. The last thing I think about before sleep is _____________________________.
3. I am looking forward to .
- The first thing I think about in the morning is WHEN CAN I TAKE A NAP?
- The last thing I think about before sleep is ALL MY LOVED ONES ( CATS INCLUDED) AS I SAY MY PRAYERS.
- I am looking forward to WATCHING A NICOLAS CAGE MOVIE THIS WEEKEND. I HAVE USS INDIANAPOLIS MEN OF COURAGE. I HOPE IT IS GOOD, BUT IF NOT, IT IS STILL NICOLAS CAGE.
- I am so pleased THAT POLAR BEAR’s BLOOD WORK WAS GOOD. HE WENT TO THE VET YESTERDAY FOR A THYROID CHECKUP AND WE ALSO TESTED KIDNEY, LIVER, ETC. HE WAS VERY SNEEZY FROM HIS HERPES THOUGH SO I HAD HIM GET THE ANTIBIOTIC SHOT. HE HAS HAD IT BEFORE SO I KNEW IT WOULD BE OK.