Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 45. Please be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comments.
1. The oldest item in my home is __________________________.
2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is _____________________.
- The oldest item in my home is this platter that belonged to my paternal grandmother. I am guessing it is from the 1930’s.
- The oldest item in my refrigerator is mustard, it expired in March 2015-oops! I actually replaced it Thursday along with the ketchup that also expired in 2015.
- My family heritage is Polish on my Mom’s side and French Canadian on my Dad’s side.
- My favourite family tradition is the Christmas Eve meal that we put on every year. My maternal grandfather’s family always celebrated with a Polish Wigilia with a several course meatless dinner. I continued that tradition, but it was a lot of work making the foods and no one was thrilled with them so now we do a buffet, but the important part is being together.