Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins Week 43. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. My favorite herb or spice is __________________.
2. An herb/spice I dislike is ________________.
3.Lately, I have been working on .
4.This Winter was .
- My favorite herb or spice is dill, I use it in hamburgers. on chicken ,in potato salad, egg salad and chicken soup.
- A herb/spice I dislike is tarragon, I don’t care for fennel either.
- Lately, I have been working on the A-Z challenge coming up in April. ( Hint: I am doing a lot of crocheting). If you are interested in the A-Z blogging challenge, it is open to all bloggers, click here to read about it.
- This Winter was surprisingly mild. We had one week with all the snow, we had a foot of it, then 2 inches and then 6 more and then a week later it got warm and melted.