She made us a beautiful calendar with photos of all our kitties that date: Toby and Penny, Millie and BobbieSue and Joanie and Simon. I love it! I also got a pretty magnet from Italy that Pierrot’s mom got while on vacation. Thank you! I have some other gifts to share, but still need to take photos.
Our friends Dezi and Raena gave us The Liebster Award- thank you. The rules are to thank who nominated you , answer their 11 questions, come up with 11 questions, nominate and notify new blogs and post the badge.
1. Do you have interests that keep you busy, but that you don’t blog about?
No, I tell all. 🙂
2. Be Honest: Do you read long posts from beginning to end? Or do you quickly skim through the post, scroll to the end and hit the Like button?
Most of the time I read the whole thing, but if I am pressed for time, I will do that.
3. Do you prefer to read the book or watch the movie?
Watch the movie.
4. When making decisions, do you go by gut feeling or reason?
A little of both, but mostly I ask my Mom what to do.
5. Do you still send hand-written letters or cards, or do you send emails and whatsapp? I love to write letters , but most don’t so I mainly do email.
6. If you could go on a time travel for the day, to where and when would you go?
No where, I don’t want to know the future and if I went back in time to be with those that have passed, I would have to go through the loss all over again.
7. Do you know any poems by heart?
No poems, but lots of prayers.
8. Which conspiracy theory do you like best or think is weirdest?
I loved the movie JFK about the conspiracy of his death and I believe it was a lot more than one crazy guy. I also believe that Marilyn Monroe was murdered to cover the affair she had with JFK.
9. Imagine there’s suddenly no power for 3 months. Would you be prepared?
After losing power for 3 days once, we got a generator that runs the entire house so I guess we would be prepared. I would not be happy though.
10. What’s your favorite Music and Movie Genre? Classic Rock, Romantic COmedy
11. Are you a night owl or are you up with the lark? Night owl
I am too lazy to come up with 11 questions and I like these so please take the award and answer these questions if you don’t already have it.