Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. If you don’t blog or don’t have time to make a post, you can answer in the comments. This is a Thanksgiving themed fill-in, but if your country doesn’t have Thanksgiving, you can substitute another holiday.
1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is __________________________
2. Black Friday _______________________.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is .
4. One Thanksgiving, .
1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is WATCHING THANKSGIVING THEMED EPISODES OF EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND AND MAD ABOUT YOU AFTER MY GUESTS LEAVE AND I HAVE CLEANED UP THE KITCHEN.
2. Black Friday I WILL BE OUT SHOPPING WITH MY MOM, WE DON”T LEAVE UNTIL ABOUT 7 AM THOUGH, WE WON’T BE OUT AT MIDNIGHT. IF YOU DO THE SAME THERE IS NO NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THANKSGIVING FOR THE FLYERS, MOST ARE ALREADY LISTED ON BLACKFRIDAY.COM
3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is BEING WITH FAMILY.
4. One Thanksgiving, I DID NOT HOST A MEAL, IN 2010, MY KACHOO WAS VERY SICK AND ENDED UP AT TUFTS THAT NIGHT, SHE LEFT US 2 DAYS LATER 🙁
( KaChoo at Tufts)
Phoebe wants me to let you know that her friend Bacon interviewed her, you can read that by clicking here
and don’t forget to comment on yesterday’s post to enter her Thanksgiving Giveaway.