Hi everyone! Today is Grammie’s Birthday- Happy Birthday Grammie!! We love you so very much!
Joanie was the unlucky kitty that went to the vet yesterday. She had to go to a surgeon to have a deep ear cleaning. Last week, her regular vet cleaned her ear under sedation and found the ear drum ruptured and suspected a mass. Thankfully, the mass was just was and debris. He cleaned her other ear too and found a small perforation in that ear drum too.
Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 24, don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader.
1. One Halloween, I dressed as _________________________.
2. My favorite comedian is ________________________________.
3. My scariest Halloween was .
4. is my favourite Halloween treat.
- One Halloween, I dressed as A CLOWN, I WAS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THE PHOTO IS EVEN IN THE YEARBOOK.
- My favorite comedian is ADAM SANDLER ( I know he is in a lot of stupid movies, but I have the need to see them all and I used to love to listen to cassettes of his comedy act in the car with my Mom and niece). I like Marc Maron too because he is a cat lover.
- My scariest Halloween was 2011, WE HAD A HALLOWEEN ICE STORM AND THE POWER WAS OUT FOR 7 DAYS, OUR CELL PHONES DIDN’T WORK FROM HOME EITHER SO I HAD TO DRIVE 3 MILES INTO TOWN TO CALL MY MOM. THIS WAS ALL A NIGHTMARE TO ME.
- A CANDY APPLE is my favorite Halloween treat.
And today’s word for the #JHC is cauldron so I used photofunia to make Phoebe into a witch at her cauldron.