Hi everyone! Before we get to the Fill-Ins, I want to give you an update on Phoebe’s blood work. Her thyroid is now fine with 1/2 pill twice a day. She does have the start of kidney disease though. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home when the vet called so that is all I know for now. When I talk to the vet we will discuss the diet.
Friendly Fill-Ins Week 22. Be sure to add your link on McGuffy’s Reader.
1. My favorite store is _____________________.
2. An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is _______________________.
3. At Halloween, I .
4. I the supernatural, because .
- My favorite store is MICHAEL’S CRAFT STORE.
- An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is THAT THE MAN I DATED BEFORE I MET MY HUBBY MOVED TO FLORIDA AND STAYED. I HAD PRAYED HE WOULD MOVE BACK HERE.
- At Halloween, I HAVE THE HO– USE ALL DECORATED EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER GET TRICK OR TREATERS.
- I BELIEVE IN the supernatural, because I HAVE READ MANY BOOKS BY PSYCHICS THAT DO SPEAK TO THE DEAD AND THEY SURE CONVINCED ME.
One prayer we do hope gets answered is for Phoebe’s Purrince. His latest vet recommended euthanasia despite his being healthy. He is always welcome to live with us as an option, but this vet doesn’t think re-homing would work. If you have any suggestions please visit them. And please pray.
We are also praying for everyone to be safe from Hurricane Matthew.
The word today for #JHC is Monster.
My Stinky was not afraid of our Frankenstein Monster. I miss my Stinky.