Hi everyone! We are the honored recipients of some recent awards from other bloggers. I apologize that it has taken me so long to write about them.
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
4) Ask the nominees 11 questions.
1. All super heroes have their mild-mannered secret identity, what is yours?
Quiet and bookish lady
2. What is your favorite game? Operation ( too bad no one will ever play with me)
3. If location and money were immaterial and you could live anywhere, where would that be? Right where I am – but I would add security cameras and fences
4. If you could relive your life, would you make any changes? If yes, what
Only thing I would change is to get into an exercise and healthy eating routine years ago
5. What would your ideal meal be and who would you share it with?
Cheesecake Factory- Nachos then strawberry cheesecake-with my mom, hubby, niece and great niece.
6. What’s in store for you in the future? Do you have any big projects on the horizon?
No plans-I am content being home with my cats.
7. What/who was your all-time favorite pet?
Tough one- KaChoo was a favorite , but so was Lucy. And Barney, Stinky and Spooky were all great too.
8. If you had the power to change the world, what would you do? Yes, if I could make it peaceful where no people or animals had to suffer I would.
9. What has been your best/most memorable experience along the way?
10. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
My Mom always say those that brag have the most to hide- so true. She always tells me not to worry what others think of me too.
11. All super heroes have a special power, what is yours? Finding cats.
1. For the ladies: Are you a girly-girl or a tomboy?
For the guys: Are you a rough-and-tumble guy or do you prefer quiet pursuits?
In between, I am not a girly girl, but far from a tomboy.
2. How did your parents choose your name? Do you like it?
My Mom liked the name and my middle name is my mom’s name-Joan
3. What was your favorite subject in high school? English
4. What do you do to pass the time while you’re waiting? (At the school, doctor’s office, etc.)
Read the magazines that are there or write lists
5. Do you live in the city or the country? Which do you prefer? country and I love it, but I do like to visit NYC.
6. What was your most memorable meal?
A wedding I went to had the best food, pity the couple got divorced.
7. What was your happiest moment this week? Fixing my mom’s printer ( I usually try to fix things and can’t).
8. Do you have the job that is your life’s passion? If not, what is that passion and what is keeping you from doing it?
Yes, I love writing about cats.
9. What types/genre of books do you like to read? Do you prefer to read via e-reader or a real book?
Memoir and self-help. Real book, but, I read both.
10. What is the most interesting story that you know from your family’s history?Nothing interesting, can’t think of anything.
11.If you woke up with a million dollars in your hands tomorrow, what would you do?
Get all my cats dentals and exams. Then get my Mom a new vehicle and my hubby a new really big tractor. Then use it to help cats.
I don’t like choosing people because I don’t want anyone to feel left out so if you haven’t gotten this award yet, please take it. And pick 11 of the above questions to use ( sorry I am lazy).
And today’s word for #JHC is party, being that I have never been to a Halloween party, I choose the word poison. I made these decorations by gluing scrapbook art to old bottles that my parents had dug up many, many years ago.