Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins , if you don’t have time to post about them or you don’t have a blog, feel free to answer in the comments. I came up the the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2. And please remember to add your link on her blog.
1. The last movie I saw at the theater was _________________________________.
2. The title of my autobiography would be _____________________________________
3. I would love to learn .
4. I am glad that I learned , because .
1. The last movie I saw at the theater was STAR TREK BEYOND IN JULY.
2. The title of my autobiography would be : I AM NOT CRAZY, I JUST LOVE CATS.
3. I would love to learn TO WRITE MORE CREATIVELY, I CAN NEVER THINK OF THE RIGHT WORDS.
4. I am glad that I learned ALGEBRA, because I REALLY HAVE — USED IT. I WAS A HIGH SCHOOL TUTOR FOR 12 YEARS AND — USED IT OFTEN, I ALSO — USE IT TO CONVERT RECIPES.
And for P.S. Annie’s 19-Somethin’ Challenge
the question is:How old were you when you bought your first car? The first car I bought was a 1990 Honda Civic which I had until 2004 when I got my Hyundai Elantra that I still have- I don’t drive far so I keep cars a long time.