Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins, if you don’t have time to post about them or don’t have a blog, please put your answers in the comments. If you do post about them, be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader.
1. I can’t wait for the new season of ___________________________ on television.
2. In my home, ____________________needs to be repaired.
3.I thought I lost ________, but ______.
4.Once, I found _______.
- I can’t wait for the new season of BIG BANG THEORY and BLACKLIST on television.
- In my home, THE INSIDE FRONT DOOR NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED, THE HANDLE FALLS OFF ALL THE TIME. HUBBY WANTS TO GET A NEW DOOR BECA– USE IT IS CHEAPER THAN GETTING THE REPLACEMENT HANDLE/LOCK , BUT I LIKE THE OLD LOOK SO I WILL KEEP THE BROKEN ONE FOR NOW.
- I thought I lost POLAR BEAR ONCE, but HE WAS HIDING IN THE WINDOW WELL. I TRIED TO TAKE HIM OUT WITH A COLLAR AND SHORT LEASH AND SOMEHOW LET GO OF THE LEASH AND HE RAN.
- Once, I found A CAT AT MY FRONT DOOR- PRANCIE.
The question for P.S. Annie’s 19-Somethin Challenge is : What was your favorite celebrity hairstyle when you were a teenager? I don’t remember liking anyone’s hairstyle as a teen, but I sported a great Dorothy Hamel cut as a child 🙂
Today is also The Lazy Pit Bull’s Pet Blogger Bloopers Round-Up