Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-ins, I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers.If you have the answers on your blog, be sure to link up at McGuffy’s Reader because I just give up trying to make the Linky work.
1. My favorite way to exercise is ____________________________.
2. Something I learned last week was ______________________________
3. I am sentimental about .
4. Some people may find it surprising to know___________________________.
My answers are in Capital letters and Phoebe’s are in parentheses.
- My favorite way to exercise is NOT TO, BUT I DO LIKE WALKING-IN THE MALL
- ( Pole Dancing)
- Something I learned last week was THAT ALL PUBLIC SCHOOL KIDS IN CALIFORNIA LEARN ABOUT THE MISSIONS, I READ THAT IN SULA’s BOOK. ( If I walk slowly, Brody won’t chase me).
- I am sentimental about PHOTOS, I HAVE THOUSANDS OF THEM IN PHOTO ALBUMS CATEGORIZED. ( Poems and letters from my Purrince).
- Some people may find it surprising to know I TOOK BOXING LESSONS, I WANTED TO PUNCH THE SPEED BAG, BUT THE LAME PLACE I WENT DIDN’T EVEN HAVE ONE. I NEVER SPARRED WITH ANYONE THOUGH. ( I had kittens before I came to live with Mom and Dad).
The question for P.S.Annie’s 19 Somethin’ Challenge is : What is the first video game you remember playing? Were you good at it? That would be PAC MAN , the arcade game , it was in the bowling alley. I also had a mini version to play with at home too.