Hi everyone! It is time for Friendly Fill-Ins, it would be great if you could add your link top the hop. If you are too busy or don’t have a blog, please put your answers in the comments. We love getting to know everyone better. Our link never works so please add your link with our co-host, McGuffy’s Reader.
1. I wish ________________ would bring back ____________________.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is __________________________.
3. I still have from my childhood.
4. If I didn’t have___________________ , I’d be completely lost.
- I wish WEAVER would bring back CHICKEN CROCQUETTES, I AM SURE THEY WERE UNHEALTHY, BUT THEY TASTED SO GOOD AND CAME WITH A YUMMY GRAVY.
- An act of kindness that I do often is GIVE COUPONS AWAY TO STRANGERS IN LINE AT CRAFT STORES AND MACY’S. I ALSO GIVE THEM OUT AT RESTAURANTS. I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE’S REACTIONS, MOST ARE THANKFUL, BUT SOME ACT SCARED LIKE THEY THINK IT IS A SCAM.
- I still have STUFFED ANIMALS from my childhood.
Woofy, the dog is furless because I ate all his fur ( I was a strange toddler). The bear sucking her thumb was bought by my Gramma while she was in the hospital having surgery for a brain tumor. It brings tears to my eyes knowing how much she loved me to be thinking of me when she was so sick. I was 10 at the time and apparently had outgrown the fur eating.
4. If I didn’t have my HUBBY, MOM and KITTIES, I would be completely lost.
<!– end LinkyTools script –>