Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 5 for tomorrow. I came up with the first 2
and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2. And remember, if you don’t have a blog, feel free to answer in the comment section.
1. I used to love to eat _____________________, but now it repulses me.
2. I would never eat _______________________, but now I love it.
3. I always cry .
4. always makes me laugh.
Here are my answers:
1. I used to love to eat canned corned beef hash, but now it repulses me.
2. I would never eat Polish Borscht ( not the beet kind), this is a broth made with the juice of fermented oats. You add boiled eggs, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, kielbasa and horseradish to it. My hubby makes it for Easter and Christmas, but now I love it.
3. I always cry at weddings during the father/daughter dance. Especially when they dance to I Loved Her First. I was blessed that my Dad was still alive when I got married and despite us both being shy we managed to dance to Daddy’s Little Girl. This song came out later:
4. The Trout Talkin Tabbies post every Thursday always makes me laugh.
<!– start LinkyTools script –>
<!– end LinkyTools script –>