Thank you Jeanne Foguth for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award– I accept.
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
4) Ask the nominees 11 questions.
The Questions I was asked:
1. All super heroes have their mild-mannered secret identity, what is yours?
Quiet lady that always goes to the library.
2. What is your favorite game?
Cribbage is my favorite card game. I love the game Operation when I can get someone to play with me.
3. If location and money were immaterial and you could live anywhere, where would that be? I would live most of the time right where I am. I would also have an apartment in New York City with a door man.
4. If you could relive your life, would you make any changes? If yes, what?
I would take better care of my body physically. I would develop an exercise habit while I was young that would hopefully last my lifetime. I would also not have majored in Elementary Education/Psychology in college, I would have focused on writing.
5. What would your ideal meal be and who would you share it with?
I love The Cheesecake Factory ( luckily the closest is an hour away). I would love to go with my Mom and hubby, but the 3 of us are never out at the same time. If I go out with the hubby, my Mom watches the cats and vice versa. We would split nachos, then I would get their orange chicken over rice followed by strawberry cheesecake. I love their mushroom soup too so I want some of that as well.
6. What’s in store for you in the future? Do you have any big projects on the horizon?
I am going to be babysitting my niece’s baby on Thursdays and Fridays. I have never been a baby person, but she is the sweetest, cutest baby ever. I love her innocence and seeing her change from week to week.
7. What/who was your all-time favorite pet? That is a tough one. KaChoo was my first cat ( 1994-2010) and was very special , but Lucy ( 1999-2015) and I had a special bond. And I will never forget Stinky either.
8. If you had the power to change the world, what would you do?
I would make sure every cat had a forever home. If they were truly feral, they would have a safe place and food.
9. What has been your best/most memorable experience along the way?
It wasn’t my best, but definitely memorable. I was an extra in 30 Rock in 2008. I got to sit near Alec Baldwin ( couldn’t talk though, extras are the bottom of the totem pole). It was still fun to see the process of making a tv show. And I was visible in the finished product.
10. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Not sure where it came from, I read it in a book- do what you love and the money will follow. I am definitely doing what I love so I am sure the money will follow soon 🙂
11. All super heroes have a special power, what is yours?
I can spot a cat anywhere. I am always saying to my Mom, ” did you see that cat? I want
it. ” Then she tells me I am hallucinating.
My nominees: I know it says to pick 11, but I am going to break the rules and open it to whoever wants to do it. I know this one is time-consuming and a lot of you don’t have time, but I would love to read your answers to my questions:
- For what are you most grateful?
- What is one thing about your life you wish you could change?
- What talent do you wish you had?
- Do you prefer to read an actual book or the e-version?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you choose?
- Cats should be indoor only- true or false?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is a bad habit you have? ( Come on, we all have them)
- What would you like to learn more about?
- Do you have any connections to Nic Cage? I really want to meet him.
If you have read this far, you deserve a prize: A tummy and toesies photo of Joanie.
Happy Groundhog Day!