Happy Friday everyone! I have a book to review today that I won on Goodreads. I enjoyed it so much that I want to spread the word. This would be an excellent Christmas gift for kids aged 4-8, but any age will enjoy it.
Samurai A Feral Kitten’s Journey to Find a Home by Rosemary Wood is a true story. The author and her husband found a feral kitten and started feeding it. Their pet cat gets very jealous and tries to scare it away. This book explains the plight of feral cats. Here is one line:
” They have no one to feed them and must sleep outdoors at night.”
It is also beautifully illustrated with oil paintings so adults will enjoy this too. Here is the link to the website for the book, from there, you will find out where to purchase if you are interested. This book has won a book festival award. Animals, Animals, Animals named it 2015 Best Children’s Book.
I am starting my hopping a day early because this week, I am co-hosting Feeling Beachie’s Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun. I came up with the last 2 statements.
- ___ taste ____
- Have you______
- My ______________________ always gets mad at me for ____________.
- When my alarm clock goes off, I ____________________.
- ALL THINGS WITH CHOCOLATE taste DELICIOUS
- Have you FINISHED CHRISTMAS SHOPPING YET? I HOPE TO TODAY.
- My HUBBY always gets mad at me for SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY ON VET BILLS, BUT THAT DOESN’T STOP ME FROM BRINGING A CAT TO THE VET WHEN NEEDED.
- When my alarm clock goes off, I HIT SNOOZE SEVERAL TIMES WHILE SIPPING ON COFFEE THAT MY HUBBY BRINGS TO ME
Please pray for Jan’s Sam