Happy Saturday everyone! I am filling in for Mom today so she can spend time with Dad – today is their 23rd anniversary. Mom claims this is their wedding photo, but it doesn’t look like them. And she says the little flower girl is her niece, but I don’t think so- her niece is married and due to have a baby next week. Grammie is mad at the baby because she didn’t come out on her birthday, silly Grammie. I love my Grammie so very much. She brought
me us a big bag of treats yesterday.
Time to hop, I get to do the fill-ins for Feeling Beachie’s Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun:
This week’s co-host is PAM from TROOPPETRIE MC GUFFY’S READER. She came up with the last THREE statements.
- Have you _____
- Growing up summer meant _____
- The weather outside is________
- My favorite teacher taught me____
1.Have you FED YOUR CAT TODAY?
2. Growing up summer meant PLAYING OUTSIDE, BUT NOW I AM INDOORS CAT.
3. The weather outside is TOO COLD FOR WINDOW WHIFFS-PHOOEY!
4. My favorite teacher taught me THAT SWEET KITTIES GET LOTS OF TREATS.
For Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and the Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots of Life “Pumpkin” theme we have the beautiful pumpkin our friend Nellie carved for us last Halloween. I wish Nellie still blogged, but at least she gets to visit sometimes. See you tomorrow!