Happy Friday everyone! We are starting our hopping a day early this week. I am co-hosting Feeling Beachie’s Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun:
The statements are:
- I always make a wish when
- Before company arrives, I ____________________.
- . I would live __________________ if _________________.
- . I speak _____________________ but I wish I could speak ____________
The code is:
- I always make a wish when I SEE A TRUCK FULL OF HAY, ENTER A NEW CHURCH, BLOW OUT BIRTHDAY CANDLES AND SEE A SHOOTING STAR ( I LIKE TO MAKE WISHES)
- Before company arrives, I MAKE SURE THE LITTER BOXES ARE SCOOPED, IF THERE WILL BE A LOT OF COMPANY, I LOCK THE CATS IN THE BEDROOMS WHERE THEY ARE LESS STRESSED.
- I would live WITH MORE CATS if MY HUBBY WOULD AGREE TO IT..
- I speak A LITTLE FRENCH I REMEMBER FROM HIGH SCHOOL but I wish I could speak POLISH SO I WOULD KNOW WHAT THE PEDICURE LADIES ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN MY MOM AND I ARE GETTING PEDICURES.
I am also going to join the Friendship Friday Hop:Create with Joy
Another hop I have been wanting to join and finally remembered is: The Friday 56 is a fun hop, you turn to page 56 of a book you are reading ( or 56% in a reader) and pick a line. I haven’t been reading as much this past month since my beloved Lucy has been gone. We had started to read My Street Cats Their Personalities and Social Behavior by Raphaella Bilski . Here’s a line from page 56 even though we only got to page 48: “One harsh winter day, we heard the fierce cries of a kitten.”