Saturday again already and we are hopping. First off is Feeling Beachie’s weekly hop and this week’s co-host is PAM from TROOPPETRIE she came up with THE LAST TWO statements.
- ____ your _____ because______
- I am in denial that it is already _______
- My purse is empty without ________
- Camping to me, means ______
- GET your SWEATERS OUT OF STORAGE because FALL IS ALMOST HERE-YAY!
- I am in denial that it is already TIME TO THINK ABOUT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ( I START EARLY)
- My purse is empty without PAD OF PAPER AND PEN( I LOVE TO WRITE LISTS)
- Camping to me, means TORTURE- I MUST HAVE A BATHROOM-INSIDE PLEASE 🙂
This week I didn’t do any photo editing. As you know I spent lots of time at the vet’s office with Lucy. One of the technicians is also a photographer and artist so some of her work is on display. I thought this was so beautiful and I can’t imagine how long it took to get all those buttons on there. Her Facebook page has many more designs, there was a beautiful one with 2 calicoes as well as other designs like chickens and coffee cans.
This week’s theme for The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots of Life is “technology”:
Phoebe will see you tomorrow!