Happy Saturday everyone-time to hop.
This week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVER’S BOOK REVIEWS She came up with ALL THE statements.
- Do you ever________.
- Why would I ______?
- I think that more people ______.
- Do you ever REGRET THE WAY YOUR LIFE HAS GONE? ( MY ANSWER=NO)
- Why would I WATCH TV WHEN I CAN READ A BOOK?
- Creating CROCHETED CAT TOYS is HOW I RELAX.
- I think that more people SHOULD ADOPT CATS.
Once again I used photofunia and this photo is for Athena’s Caturday Blog Hop and The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots of Life- theme is “school”. Here is Sammy dressed for school with a tie on and bringing apples to the teacher:
We finally have our first Flat Scout visiting us!!! It was raining when Madi got here so Sammy and Lucy played Operation with her:Madi won 🙂 Then Sammy played cribbage with her and Madi won that too. She is a smarty and very pretty too.
Phoebe will see you tomorrow. She is still traveling with the Meezers, but she is a cat so she can do whatever she wants- travel and be home too.